Videopanoramas camera is composed by three modules, a camera head with three image sensors, a recording unit with built-in storage and battery, and a removable touch screen. The touch screen can be removed in some applications when it is not needed, for example for video surveillance, where the camera can be managed remotely.
- Optical: 5MP image sensors with high quality lens
- Removable 5" LCD TFT display 640x480 pixels
- Resistive touch screen interface
- Internal storage: 128 GB SSD
- Built-in magnetometer
- Wifi connection
- Ethernet connection
- USB 2.0 connection
- HDMI output (for real time viewing)
- Bluetooth connection *
- Battery: 12v LiFePo4 3300mAh (3 hours autonomy)
* The plan is to build a mobile app to control the camera and manage capturing remotely, but this option will be developed after all the other main features.
- Dimensions: camera head: 60mm x 64mm x 98mm
recording unit: 80mm x 120mm x 140mm
- Weight: 1.2 Kg aprox. (head + recording unit + touch screen)
- Material: Aluminum housing
- Protection (camera head): IP66
- Mount: 1/4" thread
- Field of view: Spherical 360 x 162 degrees (some hardware manufacturers would announce 360 x 324 degrees, but this is a bad nomenclature, the correct way to speak about field of view is 360 x 162 degrees), this is about 95% of the whole view.
- Resolutions: (5MP) 5600 x 2800 pixels at 10 FPS
(3MP) 4600 x 2300 pixels at 15 FPS
(1.3MP) 2800 x 1400 pixels at 30 FPS
- Capturing modes: Single image, timelapse, video
- Programmable shooting timers
- Noise reduction mode (for single image capturing)
- HDR mode (for single image capturing)
- Programmable exposure, brightness, white balance, saturation
- Updatable firmware
- Possibility to add customized features and options in the interface of the camera as request.
- The Videopanoramas player (for Windows OS) can be used to manage the camera and preview images through Wifi connection or Ethernet.
- An API library can be released to manage the camera from Windows applications.
* Specifications subject to changes, project under development...