- 0.9.3.2 Download – Released 06/04/2019
– Fixed mouse mode setting saving
– Added F4 hotkey for fullsreenmode
– Improved behavior of dragging mode on Windows 10
- 0.9.3.1 Download – Released 08/03/2019
– Enabled default projection setting
– Added setting to customize the size of image of “save current view” up to 10000 x 10000 pixels.
– Improved scaling of the application on Windows 10 with high resolution screens
– Improved smooth movement on Windows 10
– Fixed bug loading images with “,” (comma) character on file paths
- 0.9.2.5 Download – Released 05/01/2019
– Removed trial version message on packages
– Removed signing certificate
- 0.9.2.4 Download – Released 17/07/2017
– Improved textures management in hardware accelerated modes to improve smooth movement with recent graphic cards.
- 0.9.2.3 Download – Released 06/04/2017
– Fixed bug: a vertical thin line could appear in some panoramas in JPEG format, the player did not correctly correct the colors in the vertical seam when the image is loaded.
– Improved FPS calculation to fix some issues with camera movement on Windows 10 in certain conditions.
- 0.9.2.2 Download – Released 09/25/2015
– Added a settings window to configure default parameters and 3DConnexion mouse parameters
– Added an option to define initial position of the camera in package files.
– Fixed bug with code signing process of package files in some computers.
- 0.9.2.1 Download – Released 06/15/2015
– Enabled visual styles of Windows 7
– Content is reloaded without to change camera settings, when one instance option is enabled and the new file is in the same folder that previously loaded. This feature is useful to use the player as default previewer with stitching applications.
- 0.9.2.0 Download – Released 04/05/2015
– Added Enable only one instance of the application option in advanced settings menu.- Content is reloaded without to change camera settings, when one instance option is enabled and the new file is the same that previously loaded.